Friday, May 28, 2010

Kirsten comes to town!

Yesterday Kirsten and her mum stopped in to visit and stay the night on their way down to southern California. It'd been about a year since I last saw Kirsten and as usual it was like we'd never been apart.


I woke up on Wednesday with my back feeling a bit stiff and by the end of the day I was ready to die. Today I'm clinging to walls and taking about 5 minutes to get from the computer to the kitchen which is normally a 10 second journey. I haven't been to the loo yet because I know the struggle I'm going to have lifting the toilet seat lid, pulling my trousers up afterwards etc...  :(

The timing is quite something. We just bought a new memory foam mattress on Tuesday night because I was worried something was going to happen to my back from sleeping on the air bed... I had no idea it would happen that night. The mattress should arrive today. Let's hope it's magical.

No comments: