Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pixie head.

In case you missed it on my facebook yesterday: I don't really know what came over me. It was raining. I was starting a new block of school - the one I've been not looking forward to. I was avoiding it. I cut my hair all off.
My hair was as long as it's been in as long as I can remember. 15 years? and then it all ended up in my sink as I attacked the back of my head with a #8 clipper. Stuart stood and watched wide eyed and then got back to making dinner as I continued. It took less time than if I was at the actual hairdressers.
I'll be rocking the pixie cut this summer.
I feel more like myself now.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

♥♥♥ it!

Kamilli Vanilli said...

It looks really cute! I'm impressed you could do that yourself.

Chiemi said...

You are SO brave!

Maggie Whitley {Gussy} said...

super cute! you did a great job -- love it :]

Lacey said...

I vote yes. LOVE it!!

trina said...

i love it! you are so super cute! why are you not a hairdresser? you should be doing just that sort of thing for other people. :) namely me.

Christiana said...

You are my hero.

It looks smashing.

Chloe said...

i love it!

i miss having short hair sometimes. (As short as yours is now)
it made me feel so free, as if i had one less thing to worry about.
it was such an amazing feeling!

plus, it looks really good. :)

Lindsay said...

oh and ps. you already know this but.. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Lindsay said...

i know what you mean! i don't feel like myself right now with this long hair... i gotta chop it off too. ugh.

The Toland's said...

I want to go Pixie soooo bad!!! It fits you perfectly!