Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roll up! Roll up!



I've been bluesy lately. I'm shaking it by jumping back into the Silly! Because fun is what I need and what more fun can I have when I'm doing something dorky with other girls?! I'm organising a Silly Girls photo shoot but this time we're going global! If you have a camera and you want to make friends, have fun and laugh your pretty little head off sign up and let us know you're interested! If you're interested but need a pep talk, I can help you with that too! Up to date information can be found on our blog and you can get interactive with us by joining our facebook page. If you want to join in but feel shy about it, you're going to have the most fun! You just have to do it!

I've said it once and I'll say it again, you don't need a fancy camera, you don't need photoshop, you're not too fat or too old and you do have time! The outcome is always the same - FUN... and about 10 billion new facebook profile pics. You'll love it.

Feel free to take the flyer and post it on your own blog. Post any ideas for themes on the facebook page. We'll choose our favourite ones and the one with the most votes will be the global theme :)

The shoot will take place some time this summer.

3 comments:

trina said...

i'm interested. what do i do now? though, i really am not as adorable as you. nor as confident and i'm horridly un-photogenic. :)

kelseyp said...

what a super fun idea!!! i love it!

Danielle said...

Awesome :)