Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer List 2010: Picnic

Yesterday we went to Life West Chiropractic's "Spring for Life" afternoon at Lake Chabot. The weather was glorious, the food was good and it was nice to put some faces to very familiar names.

Lake Chabot became one of those places we put on the list to take my mum and dad if they ever visit us whilst we live here. You can rent different kinds of boats and go out on the lake with them.

The lunch was catered by a bbq place - so technically we get to mark off two things from the summer list? After we ate there were some games played, as captured in my little video.

Spring for Life picnic from Laura A on Vimeo.

I need more days like that. Days where I see a new place, see new faces and get fresh air.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Where do you guys live? This place is beautiful and what gorgeous weather. I bet you enjoy going there whenever you can.

Chloe said...

Wow! Mega jealous of the weather! It looks gorgeous. :)