Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little uplift.

Do you ever get super busy and focus so hard on tasks that you lose sight of where you're at here and now? Yes, me too. School is going good. This new block is the first of my actual graphic design classes. You'll be glad to know know I got two A's last block - the block from Heeeeell. Because I know Stuart can't help me out with this one class I'm doing over time trying to get it all straightened out in my head - I'm actually over complicating it because there's nothing I don't already know already so far. At the moment it's kind of an intro to Photoshop and I've been at that for years.

I'm also working hard recruiting artists for Decclo. The shop will be launched some time. I won't even guess as to when because we were almost ready to launch before but decided to redesign it. Our NEW business model gives me serious goosebumps and I'm SO excited about it. I've learned a lot being part of this creative start-up company. I just love it. I love every aspect of Decclo now that we've stepped it up. If you haven't been over to the blog lately go check it out. My photography is going to good use and we have a new summer tee design. If you know any artists looking to add something really cool to their resume send them our way. Also if you're looking to get anything screenprinted - for camps, family reunions, sports games, anything check out the Crux tab at the top and contact Jake.

I've been dizzied up in school and Decclo and also photography - any Silly Girls want to join in the Shenanigans? The next category theme is up for voting on right now.

With all the busy stuff going on it's important to take a little time out to catch up a favourite blog (Chloe) and watch the litter of kitten play in the back garden.

Is there anything more relaxing that watching baby animals?

3 comments:

Vikki Miller said...

DUDE!! Baby Zeros.

I'm actually so in love with these kittens. Black Kittens are the best. Seriously. You're so lucky. You should totally try to domesticate them so I can smell them when I come visit you.

Mmmm smell the cat.

Vikki Miller said...

DUDE!! Baby Zeros.

I'm actually so in love with these kittens. Black Kittens are the best. Seriously. You're so lucky. You should totally try to domesticate them so I can smell them when I come visit you.

Mmmm smell the cat.

Chloe said...

Thank you for that link! It made my day! :) Also, thank you for the comment on my prom post. I loved it so much! :)

And that kitten is so adorable... It makes me want a cat even more!