Thursday, August 19, 2010

Graphic design lady.

I've been thinking about my future as a graphic designer and since it's an occupation that covers such a wide range of things - basically everything you see on your computer, in magazines, on billboards, flyers and on and on and on...

I started with some postcard designs which turned out really nice, if I do say so myself, and then I put together a selection of birth announcements and party invitations. Whilst I was doing that I remembered how Stuart's been harping on at me to create my own digital scrapbooking backgrounds for the last 5 years. So I did. Yesterday I created some, today I created some more and gave myself a blog makeover. I'm pleased with the outcome.

Blogger isn't letting me upload right now so you can see them over on my Sugar Grenade Photography facebook page.

I'm excited to be expanding my awesomeness and really like the direction I seem to be going in.

3 comments:

Carlita said...

it's so cheerful!

Andrea said...

Love it!

Chloe said...

Loooove!!

The new look is so.. happy and simple. It so suits your blog!

(thank you for your comment about my results!! :) )