Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunshineday.

What a weird week. School has me super busy and on top of that I've been creating backgrounds and templates for cards, announcements, invitations etc. - trying to put my skills to good use and to start earning some money. I don't know how I'm getting half the stuff done that I am. Most of all I don't know where I'm getting the brain power to do it. My hard work has been paying off - even if my health has been failing.

On Saturday we were planning on heading into San Francisco for a surprise party. As I was plugging the address into the gps on Saturday afternoon I discovered the party was on Friday. Then on Saturday night I asked Stuart to check the dates for our town Zucchini Festival because I really wanted to go. It had been that day. Bah!

Today because I've not been feeling well and don't know if I'm contagious or not we didn't go to church but we went out for some fresh air up at the temple. 



More pictures here.

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Wow! What a lovely day! The temple there is gorgeous and you two are such a cute couple.

The Toland's said...

I love you and your hubby so cute!! I want to be just like you!

Carlita said...

these pictures are so dreamy.

i like.

Chloe said...

I seriously love these pictures. I tried to pick a favourite (to mention in this comment) but I couldn't, they're all that good.

I hope you feel better! :)