Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Colour me Laura

I love colour. I love making colour combinations. I save random pictures that catch my eye because of the colours and then I make up swatches and save them so I can look at them later and use them for projects or if I'm glum. Colour cheers me up. I was putting together a swatch of colours for a job I was doing yesterday and I thought maybe there's some other colour addicts out there who would appreciate seeing what colours I'm nom'ing on right now. If you have any favourite combo's of your own I want to see them too.






There's definitely a pattern going on but those are my favourite combo's right now. If you're an addict or looking for perfect combinations you should check out Design Seeds. It's a feast for the eyes! Heaven!

No comments: