Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I AM a graphic designer!

Remember the Jane Austen's Fight Club video that hit the web a few months ago and remember how I'm involved in Decclo? Well, when I saw the JAFC video I immediately thought that the concept would be really cool on tshirts... I work for an apparel company... Perfect!

The Decclo website (www.Decclo.com) just officially launched yesterday (YAY!) after a year of extremely hard work and I'm excited to say that I was able to design the first batch of official JAFC tshirts we have for sale. They're approved by the Fight Club girls who will be adding a couple more designs to the collection too. Get over and take a look! I'd appreciate any help at all in getting the word out about this, like I said it's be a year of super hard work and sleepless nights!

I've added an official Jane Austen's Fight Club apparel button over on my right sidebar you can grab and share on your blog if you feel so inclined.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love it! love it! love it! I'm totally asking Chad for one of these for Christmas!

Rachel said...

Officially launched yesterday and that had a lot to do with your hard work. I can't say thank you enough.

Love the button!!!!