Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's that Etsy time of year again...

I reeeally really look forward to the day I can decorate my own house. You know this already. You also know a couple of months before Christmas I go Etsy mad! Here's some cute vintage stuff I've been finding lately.
Vintage Humpty Dumpty light switch cover from Shuggabea.
Vintage Space Needle plate from CosyStudio
Vintage mirrored vanity tray from RosePetale99
Vintage Beatrix Potter bib clip from ViolasVintage
Vintage file box from SleepyOwlVintage
Vintage movie camera from ZebrasAndBubblegum
I got distracted by vintage cameras and never finished my list...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love all of those antique things. I love decorating for Christmas. It is so much fun. Someday I want to start collecting villages to decorate my future house with, even though I am not married or anything.