Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meatless in St. Louis.

Day one of the "diet" went fine. I went to bed a bit hungry though since along with cutting back junk food and trying to eat raw I need to eat and drink a bit more to feel satisfied.

We weren't stocked up with anything so I threw together the first recipe on the list, the peanut coconut tofu without the tofu... actually just with potatoes and mushrooms. It was quite tasty. I'll make it with more veg next time though, it was missing a lot of flavour since all it had was mushrooms and potatoes in it....

Today I'll be starting my day with a bowl of porridge - before it gets too hot outside, holy moly! It was 35 degrees celsius yesterday, that's in the 90's in Fahrenheit. When it gets cooler I'm going to start up my morning workouts again - Bollywood Burn, anyone?

Um, yep. This post is nothing interesting, it's more like a note to myself so I'll remember when I started this meatless madness.

I hope you're all well. If any of you want to join in my recipe blog community leave me your email address here and I'll add you as an author. There's just over 20 contributing recipe sharers on it right now.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

It's been so muggy here! Blah. Way to be healthy! Good luck!

Megan said...

I want to be part of your recipe blog!

Chloe said...

Woo good luck! :)