Wednesday, January 19, 2011

All Dressed Up: Blowing off some steam.

I'm a comfy dresser but today (for about 30 minutes) I decided to dress up just for All Dressed Up over at No Model Lady because I needed to take a little break from this hard, tough and difficult week.


This purple blouse is one of the reasons I decided to slim down. My mum sent it to me for my birthday but it was horribly tight over my chest and I struggled... ok, I had to have Stuart pull it off over my head in order to escape it. Don't pretend you've never got stuck in a blouse before! Today I managed to put it on and breath and I also managed to take it off without breaking a sweat!



Tshirt and jeans back on, water bottle filled, now back to work!

12 comments:

No Model Lady said...

Oh how I love this ensemble!! The tights, the shoes, the pencil skirt...I can't pick a favorite! Beautiful!

Trina said...

Woooo!! You are smokin!!!

Kim said...

Nice looking outfit! It looks great on you.

Chiemi said...

You look so fabulous!

Jordan Streetman said...

You're outfit is so cute BUT I am loving how you do your eyeshadow. It's perfect!

Lacey said...

You're so funny! I too have been stuck in blouses before! =S It's a little more than I can handle when I get stuck.... it sits in the back of my closet for a while until I can't remember why I don't wear it and then, I try it on again and remember.... I can't remove myself. yep, Done that!

Andrea said...

You are so damn cute and you look great. I've def gotten the girls stuck in a shirt before. Not.Fun.

HunDuddle Hussy said...

honey mother of hotness. i love this. purple has been rubbing me wrong my whole life but lately, like the last month or two, i've kinda been turned on by it. hmm.

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! Love it! And that top is adorable!

Megan Marie said...

hot. :) I love you.

Chloe said...

You look gorgeous! I love the outfit the shoes, your make-up... The photos look amazing! :)

Also, I hate getting stuck in clothes. I managed to become trapped in a dress in River Island a couple of weeks ago. The panic you feel when you can't pull it off and you're in changing rooms is unbeatable! Thankfully I got out although I scratches all over my face. Definitely not a good look!

Lindsay said...

i feel the same way as my sister.. purple and i have always had our differences but lately i've been kinda in love with it. especially when it's got puff sleeves and wearing you. ;)