Monday, January 24, 2011

Caitlin Grace

I mentioned it on Facebook already but today would have been my youngest sister, Caitlin's 18th birthday. Every year is difficult but with milestone birthdays it's different, harder. I remember being 18, how could it be my youngest sister's 18th birthday? I try not to imagine too hard what it would be like if she was still alive but I can't help but wonder. I wonder if she was still alive if my family relations would be better...

I don't know.

Food for thought... or maybe not.

Hm.

6 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Love knowing this is true! I also love you~

Trina said...

<3 This is really touching and sweet. Happy birthday to her! I love that you celebrate it.

Lauren said...

I don't know nearly enough as I should about your little sister. Let's have a phone conversation about her soon! I will call you I want to hear all about her.

Lindsay said...

i didn't know about this lovie. aww i love you.

Scott and Stacia said...

I didn't know you lost your sister!! You are in my prayers!! Thankfully we have the gospel to strengthen us!!

Elizabeth {e tells tales} said...

January 24 would have been my mother's 48th. I wonder about what might be too. It's normal, and partly comforting too, I think.