Monday, February 14, 2011

Cupid's birthday.

Time has been completely getting away from me this year and I'm ok with it because on Friday I finished one more block of school leaving me with 3 more until graduation. In June I'll have time to blog, to find and do things worth blogging about, take pictures, sleep, tidy my house... June is going to be really great. I expect to have more control over my life in June and I won't have to take out my frustrations on my hair. My poor, poor hair.

As it is the day of love I took some time out and did something I love... got dressed up for no real reason other than to feel smashing. Here's my All Dressed Up attire, Valentines edition.




I was clearly letting my inner pin up girl out for a while and ended up with a lot of pictures I can't share with you without embarrassing myself or my family. So there you have it!

Dress and shoes: Target
Belt: H&M
Necklace: gift
Hair flower: gift

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

I want to see your Valentines Day outfits, join in the dressing up here.

8 comments:

No Model Lady said...

I think I shame my friends and family weekly:) Love it!!

Lauren said...

Love it! Bet Stuart is loving them too! You look smoking!

Trina said...

You look amazing and super hot! Yeeooww!!

Andrea said...

Believe me, you don't want to see my Valentine outfit lol. Still in my clothes I went running in this morning...Black Nike running pants and a blood donor t shirt! Sexy!

Chiemi said...

Hottie!! You need to frame this for Stuart.

beth @ {expeditionaryfamily} said...

cute! i dig the flower accessory with the wrap dress. very feminine.

Chloe said...

Wow wow wow you look stunning! :)

emma said...

I saw that exact dress reviewed as the most flattering cut for EVERY shape- they actually said the more curvy the better it looks on YaY! You prove its sexxxy.. No valentines dress up for me.. no cheap target (or tesco) so sad so so sad.. *weaps* but I did comb my hair, put on some mascara and shave ma pins... :J