Friday, April 1, 2011

Get me right.

We celebrated our 7th Lover-versary at the start of March and righted something we both have regretted for a while now. We never had a photographer at our wedding, in fact we'd never had our picture taken together professionally at all. I've been desperately wanting to replace the very few pictures we have on our walls for years and years but have never really had anything perfect to put in their place - getting pictures taken takes time and money which we don't have much of either.

It just so happens that one of my best friendies, Wendy (Blue Lily Photo) is taking over the world with her photography right now and was in town just after our anniversary. We headed over to San Francisco in the rain for a quick photo sesh. It was so rainy and dull that I didn't get to wear my fabby skirt that my friend, Chiemi made for me but I have plans for that soon too, don't worry.

It feels so good to have put something right - don't ever think that you don't need a photographer at the most special events of your life. You do!


Stuart was nervous and talked through the whole session. It's a miracle Wendy was able to capture anything good between his talking and my constant shushing him. I love them though and they'll be taking pride of place on our walls for a long time!

9 comments:

Mark and Hilary said...

oh! I love them!!

Megan said...

Love it and love you.

Lauren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Oh they turned out wonderfully!

Jana said...

Great pictures! I love your headband!

Chiemi said...

You look lovely! Though you can just admit it, it's not fluffy enough. I used yards of tulle and still couldn't work it. Sorry.

Rachel said...

Sheesh, you guys are adorable. You both look so great!!

Brooke said...

These are awesome! Loving the read hair by the way. How did I miss that!?! Seriosuly great pictures!

Wendy/Blue Lily said...

blogged!

emma said...

I loovvee these pic's, not only because you are so damn cute but because a bridge color coordinated with your cardi, woow! hee