Friday, September 2, 2011

Pregnancy dreams: 23 weeks

My family were visiting me. I brought them to my house and was getting ready to entertain them when my older sister Emma cut in and told us that she was going clubbing instead. She hadn't been in a long time and so she had decided that that was what she was going to do - after an 18 hour flight and arriving in America to see me. I was confused. Then my dad told me he was heading out too. He had decided he was going to go to the cinema that night.

They left and apparently altered my mood so drastically that I became electric. Blue bolts of crazy started shooting out my hands and into my older brother, Andrew who was not loving my party trick.

After a while things got fuzzy and I found myself walking along a train track with Zooey Deschanel. We were fugitives... It felt like I was dreaming all night long and lots of what happened can't even be fathomed enough to be put into actual words. It's no wonder I spend so long confused these days.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

"They left and apparently altered my mood so drastically that I became electric." Not sure if if this was scary or not (sorry if it was!) but I am laughing so hard right now! Imagine if that happened in real life!

I'm loving all of these pregnancy posts as well. So excited for you! :)