Thursday, September 8, 2011

Womb with a view.

I'm excited with how the babies room is coming together. I've had energy these last few weeks to clean out the spare room and 7 years worth of accumulated rubbish we've been toting, storing, and adding to for a long time.

I didn't want to start on her projects too soon because we had no storage solutions and everything was messy. Stuart started picking up big plastic tubs from Target and we started sorting and filling them. Nice and organised. Clutterless. We went to Ikea and picked up another expedit unit, like the one in our living room and took it from there.
Things have come together quickly and I love it. We're using the colours from the quilt Stuart's mum bought for the baby. I'd been eyeing it for months and months - basically anything Sherbet Pip on etsy has my heart. I think I might need another one for the daybed in there...

Blue, red, yellow, grey, stripes, polka dots, pom poms... Yum. Yum. Yum.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So adorable! I am in LOVE with those curtains! Love everything about this nursery!