Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Making room for Ninja

Where have I been? I don't know. Sleeping, thinking, having braxton hicks, playing words with friends, working, bursting out of my clothes...

I've been trying to organise the babies room. It seems like we (Stuart) just keep putting our (his) rubbish (clothes from the day) in that room. Keeping on top of it has been a hassle but this morning I conquered most of it.

Here's how her room's looking so far... Pretty much done now that we have the crib!
We just need her bedding set, changing pad cover, book shelf and a couple of little other things to finish it off properly.

The countdown is officially on with around 6 1/2 weeks to go!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun Laura! This makes it seem so real to me!

Scott and Stacia said...

Cute room!! She is so lucky!!

Hilary said...

I love it! I especially love the twin bed. You will get a lot, A LOT of use out of that!

Chiemi said...

It turned out so cute! I love everything that you picked out.

Danielle said...

LOVE!