Saturday, May 12, 2012

Home Sweet Ogden

We never planned on living in Utah ever. Stuart has always had a strong opinion not really based on anything particular when it's come to that opinion but it goes like this "people in Utah are the worst drivers!", "Utah is too dry!", "Utah mormon's are so weird." It goes on and on...

Last night we found a listing on KSL for a great looking little home. Stuart emailed the landlord and we heard back pretty quickly that the contract for the place had just been signed. Lame. It's fun looking at and for places but it gets to be enough at some point and I was done not finding what we were looking for. I went online late last night miffed and found a completely new listing for a duplex unit... a pretty perfect looking duplex unit in South Ogden. Stuart emailed promptly, we heard back and this morning we went to see the property.

We move in on Wednesday and it feels perfect!

4 comments:

Audrey Christensen said...

I live in Ogden Utah! And I think all those things. ;)

Chiemi said...

I live in Saint George, UT and I think all those things too, but I have noticed that it is sometimes lovely to live in such a family friendly place. I don't know much about Ogden, but Saint George is wonderful compared to where we used to live. I hope you love your new home!

kristin said...

fun! i can't wait for pics!

Scott and Stacia said...

So glad it all worked out! Exciting to find the right place! Enjoy!!