Sunday, September 16, 2012

One whole year.

We had our family picture taken earlier this month by Wendy of Blue Lily. She's a kindred spirit and I love her to bits. She first took our picture last March in San Francisco right before we somehow (?) ended up pregnant - I'm not blaming them, I'm *just* saying that it was the only thing we did differently that month ;)

One year later we were able to have her take our picture again, this time as a family of three, and Autumn is the squishy one in the pic instead of  me!
Photos by Blue Lily



Excuse me whilst I go make sure I'm not pregnant again...

You can see my weight loss blog here.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kristin said...

love! you have always been beautiful, but your eyes and smile just pop now!

Lindsay said...

These pictures just prove one thing...you're beautiful no matter what size you are :) love you!

Danielle said...

Laura, you are beautiful, and I love you! I'm excited to see you guys soon :)

Cassie Bumcrot said...

I haven't blogged or looked at a blog since Jan...crazy busy. But love this family photo!