Friday, December 21, 2012

One Year.


We did it! We kept this little nugget safe and sound for a whole year - I dropped her (she tumbled off my lap) for the first time when she was a year + 1 day - weird how that seriously feels like an achievement for me...

Autumn Olivia is a funny baby. She love to laugh and has a fantastic chortle that comes out of nowhere and lasts as long as she feels the desire. She claps, nods and shakes her head, points, bobs, bounces, stomps, and scowls like nobodies business.

She loves to eat - I almost said "she loves food" but anyone who's spent time with her knows she'll eat anything and everything. She's bubbly and once she's comfortable she's REALLY comfortable. It doesn't take too long for her to warm up to people, which I love. She also chatters nonstop and the volumes she reaches are surprising. Her yummy food noises last the duration of her meal. She appreciates vocally which I appreciate myself. Those baby ravioli didn't warm themselves up in the microwave for 12 seconds...

It's been the fastest, most wonderful and sleepless year of our lives. She's the most precious thing in the world to us and we love her more than anything.

(I'm a little worried about what the terrible 2's will be like since she's already pretty mischievousness!)

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Happy one year! She's such a darling girl!